Microblading Has Revolusionised The World Of Eyebrows But ...
While Microblading is great for most clients, there are some who are ineligible for the procedure:
- You are pregnant or breast feeding.
- You are on blood thinning medication. This will need to be stopped for at least a month prior to the procedure and up to 2 weeks post procedure for optimal results.
- You are undergoing Chemo or Radiation Therapy. Although Microblading is great for restoring eyebrows, the required waiting period is 6 months post chemo / radiation therapy, and would require a doctor’s note in order to perform the procedure.
- You are using Roaccutane, Acnetane, Oratane or similar dermatological medication.
- You suffer from liver or kidney disease.
- If you have a transmittable blood disease such as HIV or Hepatitis. Again, microblading artists cut the skin so it is our policy not to work with these conditions.
- You are under the influence of alcohol, tranquilizers or any form of suppressant or hallucinatory drugs.
- You have previous permanent makeup over the brow area, which has not been consulted for correction.
- Those prone to keloids or post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation. Unfortunately, since microblading punctures the skin as we add pigment, we cannot work on clients with these conditions.
- If you’ve had botox or dermal fillers in the brow area. Depending on the timing, we recommend to get Microblading done first. There is a 12 week waiting period on injectables before the procedure can be performed.
- If you have any kind of skin condition on or near your eyebrows. This includes:
- rashes, moles, or anything else on or near the eyebrows
- Children. Microblading is for adults only! We do not recommend Microblading for anyone under the age of 18. The BrowLAB. policy dictates that we do not work on children with or without a consent form from parents.
The above covers the major issues which may exempt you from getting Microblading. You will however be required to fill in an sign a full disclosure and indemnity document prior to your procedure.
If you want to see a complete list, please check out our Terms and Conditions.
In the event you would like to reschedule or cancel your appointment, you may do so by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org, anytime up to 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be subject to a 50% fee of service booked. This amount will be added to your next appointment. Please note that “NO SHOWS” will not be rebooked in future.