We use the Dolly Lash eyelash lifting system which is a fantastic treatment for your natural eyelashes and is a great alternative to Semi Permanent Eyelashes.
Dolly Lash creates the Ultimate Lift, Volume and Length to natural eyelashes and can last up to 6 to 8 weeks remembering that your own natural lashes renew themselves every 8 to 12 weeks.
How Does Eyelash Lifting Work?
1. Lid Protection & Preparation
A halfmoon shaped, super soft gel silicone pad is gently positioned on your closed eye's eyelid.
2. Upper Eyelash Placement
Then your eyelashes are gently stroked into position one by one with a special solution to adhere to the silicone pad on your eyelid.
3. The Setting Process
With your lashes in perfect position and your eyes held gently shut, a curling solution is then applied which will provide you with your new "wide eyed look".
4. Tic Tok Tic Tok
You wait expectantly for about 5 minutes for the process to take full effect.
5. Zapp on Neutralizer
On goes the neutralizing solution and you wait just a little bit longer but now your pulse is racing because you just KNOW you are going to look FA-BU-LOUS.
6. The Big Reveal
OH MY G.....
Your lashes are lifted, appear fuller, your eyes appear brighter and your entire face takes on a fresher younger appearance.
Eyelash Lifting FAQ's
1. How long does a Lash Lifting Treatment last?
A Lash Lift treatment will last anything from 6 to 8 weeks.
2. Can I swim with my new "LASHES"
For sure you may swim with your new gorgeous lashes. They are your own natural lashes with a curl girl!
3. May I still use mascara?
Yes you may most certainely use mascara, but in most cases and depending on the thickness of your own natural lashes you may not have to.
4. Is the Lash Lifting process painful?
No not at all. You may experience a slight level of discomfort in having to keep your eyes gently shut during the process but you could use this time to catch some zzzz's.
5. Is there any maintenance?
None at all. There's really nothing special to be done. Just go out and be your gorgeous self.
6. Can I book this on the same day as a facial?
Definitely yes. You want to look your best so go for it.
7. Can I wear my contact lenses during the treatment?
No! This is a definitely no-no. Contact lenses must be removed before the Lash Lifting treatment begins.
8. How often can Eyelash Lifting be repeated?
Every 2 to 3 months is safe. We will keep a record of your treatments so that you do not overstep the boundaries :)
9. How long does the treatment take?
About 45 minutes. So during your lunch hour and you're good to go :)
10. Who SHOULD NOT do Eyelash Lifting?
- Chronic dry eye
- Damaged lashes or lashes with gaps
- Active eye infections of any kind
- Trichotillomania (habitual lash pulling)
- Recent Chemotherapy treatments
Eyelash Lifting After Care
- Avoid rubbing your eyes
- Avoid replacing contact lenses for 24 hours
- Avoid heat treatments for 24 hours
- Avoid suntanning for 24 hours as this will fade the tint
- Do not apply makeup or receive any other eye treatments for 24 hours